Monday, 16 June 2014
These are the days.
Kudos to the service folk who attend these days; the police men, the guide dog fundraisers (plus dogs!) and firefighters.
The firefighters in particular make a lot of dreams come true just by letting small children climb into those huge cabins and stick a fire helmet on for five minutes.
Amongst all the bric-a-brac, second-hand books and bouncy castles, the fire engine is certainly the most attended and most 'wow' some event for small children - my two always make a bee-line for it!
And I am always amazed at the patience and diligence the lovely firemen display when dealing with wee kids and sometimes quite pushy parents.
Thank you firemen and women, for making little people happy!
- ► 2016 (34)
- My Kitchen Story
- My Magic Tricks!
- Buy All The Stuff!
- Today's Pipe Dream: 'If I had a spare £16000'
- That Time I Nearly Walked Into The Sea: Post Natal...
- What The Blethering Boys Are Playing Today:Lollipo...
- Fireman Fun
- Smooze! Icy goodness!
- 5 Things My Grandad Taught Me
- Spicy Coconut Daal In A Hurry: Some Like It Hot
- The Apple Pie That Dreams Are Made Of
- Pipe Cleaner Octopus Fun! Easy and Cute Make for ...
- Father's Day Finds - and an Awesome Giveaway!
- World Cup Positives - Do Not Despair Oh Fellow Foo...
- The Worst Noises Of Parenthood
- That time my Dad left
- Doughnuts and Rollercoaster Grease
- Childhood Books
- Pizza Under Duress
- What The Blethering Boys Are Playing Today: Lego M...
- Win Tickets To The Edinburgh Foodies Festival 2014...
- ▼ June (21)